Are you one of those brides that believe in hiring friends and family to help with a portion of the wedding planning? Are you asking for favours to try to save money? Do you have a friend that is thinking about getting into photography and would be able to offer their services for free? What if his or her hard drive or memory stick goes missing? Or they miss that important shot? What do you do? Nothing much. The day has come and gone.
Here are 5 reasons why you should hire a professional vendor for your wedding:
1. Assurance: You will get the assurance you will need with a professional as they need to deliver their services for an exchange of money. And you will also get a contract binding them to their services. You will be assured that the wedding vendor will show up on your big day and if they are not able to, they will have a backup plan or team on site. What if your photography friend gets sick prior to the wedding? Or his or her camera breaks? I am assuming they would only have one camera if they are starting out? Don’t take the risk and go with a certified professional wedding vendor.
2. Stress free environment: You will have a stress free wedding knowing that all the details will be taken care by someone that knows what they are doing. You should be relaxing and enjoying the moment as a couple. You should not be stressing about the little details, the flow of the event or what you should be doing next. Get the quality of service you paid for and trusting the professionals to do their job.
3. Experience: Let an experienced wedding vendor look after your wedding. They have the knowledge, the education and years of experience working with events and weddings. Should a crisis arise, they should be able to take care of this immediately without raising alarm. A wedding planner would have a detailed wedding itinerary available for you with all the steps you should take. They will also guide you throughout the day.
4. Save your Friendship- Let your family and friends be just that. Don’t get mad at them after the wedding if something did go wrong. This is a recipe that could end so many friendship. Avoid the awkward talk you may have to have if the photographer’s photos do not come out as expected. Hire a professional.
5. Enjoy your day: Lastly have peace of mind knowing everything will run smoothly. Hire a wedding professional and let your friends or family enjoy the day with you. Do not let them miss a special moment on your special day.
I hope you are now considering hiring a professional. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.